Hi and welcome to Paiges of Style! So, you're probably wondering why I'm starting this blog. Well, I decided I needed to add another thing to my already full plate. Ha!
I am a wife to a wonderful and charming man and mama to two beautiful and sometimes sweet little girls. I own an interior design business named Paiges of Style Home (formerly PK Interiors, wasn't that boring?) and have recently launched a little etsy shoppe also named Paiges of Style where I sell paper goods and party printables.
I've always been the go to person among my friends for recipes, party planning advice, interiors questions and all things style related so here I am starting a blog, isn't that what everybody is doing these days? My hope is to stand out among the rest by showing both beautiful and inspiring things and also the behind the scenes stuff that makes this crazy life so wonderful and chaotic.
While my introduction basically makes me sound like superwoman, I am FAR from it. I am totally anal but completely disorganized. I know, it makes no sense. Here are some other random fun facts about me:
1. I am married to my high school sweetheart.
2. My two little girls are 16 months apart, what were we thinking?
3. I am a proud Navy wife who survived two deployments while pregnant.
4. I can NEVER find my keys when I need them.
5. We don't have a dishwasher in our house and I long for one every. single. day.
6. I eat pretty much everything. I even ate squid liver as a kid on a trip to Japan. And they convinced me the plastic grass looking leaves that come with sushi were in fact edible. My dad still thinks that story is funny!
7. My favorite movie is "A Chorus Line"
8. I am California born and raised but living in the South was a blast and it changed me for the better. Fried turkey anyone?
9. I am ultra competitive. I hate to lose but am working on handling defeat with grace.
10. Hosting and planning parties makes me happy, even if it means I only get a couple hours of sleep.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Here are some pics of my little family. Shoot me a note, I'd love to learn a little bit about you too!